I am approaching my 6 month birthday and my parents are most certainly going to celebrate the fact that they got me to this point in one piece.
Reflecting upon the past 5 months, I'd say that I'm a pretty easy going baby. I get alot of compliments (oh il est beau! translation: Oh isn't he handsome, Oh il est sage - translation Oh isn't he calm, you get the picture so far I'm Mr. Popular) The fact that I have 3 passports seems to excite everyone around me and that I'll be speaking 3 languages in due time also seems to call for a round of applause and envy. I am the quintessential baby citizen of the world...
I'm grabbing at faces and toys with both hands, I continue to smile and laugh ALOT, I love looking at the crane that Daddy bought me in Prague and the kites on my ceiling. I have started eating solids, not so fond of red peppers, but adore cauliflower and turnip (seriously who knew???) and I drink about 240ml 4x a day....Sleeping through the night is a relative term as mommy doesn't think that 5:30am is a dignified hour to be waking up, but hey I haven't eaten since 9pm!!! Daddy is the best when ever I cry in the middle of the night he tends to lean towards the "he must be hungry camp" therefore I get a little extra bottle lovin' but mommy's determined to put an end to that boondoggle, as is my pediatrician who is trying to brainwash mommy that a child should be getting his last bottle at 8 and sleeping until 8 the next morning. I do pirouettes in my bed....360 but not in rolling style - I more resemble a clock....I love sleeping on my side and I am SOOOO angelic when I do. I still fart and spit up which is part of my charm and because I'm so cute I'm forgiven all my trespasses. Being a baby is everything and more than I could have dreamed of and I am especially blessed by my family who loves me more than life itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment