Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy bee in June

As you can imagine with vovo in town I've been suuuuuper bizeeeeeee with entertaining her and the arrival of Marcio, my uncle, who has been a blast and has made me laugh as hard as Daddy does...June has been filled with family from all over the world as Mommy and Daddy were married religiously in Prague and I became a Child of God with my batism that same weekend. The weekend reunited my Czech family from Prague and Brno, my French family, my Brazilian family and my US family who were joined by wonderful family and friends ... I am a very lucky little boy and particularly well behaved child in restaurants and airplanes which has led granpa to believe that I am a perfect child. There are so many photos to share but where to begin. we are trying to gather them together and we'll let you know where to find them. In the meantime, here are a few to keep you entertained....

No comments:

Post a Comment