It's so much fun being able to zip around the house and entertain even more new sensations and toys. Love the way the rubber feels on my hands and I'm tearing the plus out of the wall and the plactic bottles of water that I try to lift with my bare hands, all very superman like as they probably weigh more than I do. Can't get enough of chasing after my ball and attempting to raise myself up on my legs but to date I've not gotten past the reaching up phase, but mommy's been great in giving me moral support.
I just got over the pain of three teeth when another three decide to appear on the scene! Causing me to wail and want mommy and daddy to help me ALOT. It's painful and I'm only a small child what do you expect!
I had my first taste of ginger just recently, mommy put together a little lunch of carrots, zucchini and ginger. Yummm! However when the results of eating blueberry puree landed in my diapers mommy was stunned by the results....who knew I could poop in blue?!
No comments:
Post a Comment