It seems that no matter how hard we try to plumpen up our little Lucas he remains very long and very thin...I like to think of him as my haricot vert baby. In comparison to the other babies I meet (and god knows mother's compare) who are more of the sugar plum variety round and rosy, Lucas' features are almost doll like and although he continues to gain the 20g/day as required and seems to replenish his diapers with that and more - I am always wondering is he eating enough?
That being said his structure leads our minds to wonder about what he will become and we imagine him having hands of a pianist, long and lean, which will deliver sultry sounds into the air, as we're all about Jazz and Bossa Nova in this house with a touch of classical to lull him to sleep during the day...Speaking of music, Papa bear Cleber loves to sing to his little one, and its heartwarming to hear him as Lucas just stares intently up at him wondering what on earth he's saying as we have three languages in the house. I try to sing, but tend to avoid singing when anyone else is around as I know my son will love me no matter and frankly I'm having to make songs up as I've forgotten all the songs I should be singing. My dad tended to sing to me in Czech and alas I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where to begin. Must get lullabye CD in the states in order to replenish my song repetoire.
Actually grandpa Jan will indeed have the chance to sing in Czech as we're headed to the US for three weeks to visit with the Radimsky's and hopefully catch up with some old and dear friends.
We've added a few fun photos of our little guy, including one with James Wecker, my dear friend from LA who used to live in Paris. It was very fashion photo shoot as they were just too handsome for words and their outfits were quite complimentary.
We wish everyone well for the New Year....
Cheers,
Lucie-Anne and Cleber
No comments:
Post a Comment