Today Daddy and Mommy's heart melted as I laughed and laughed (Smile plus sound +Laugh). It all started out while sitting on Daddy's lap in the position we often refer to as the CaCa position - needless to say it's my favorite position from which I can see right into Daddy's and Mommy's eyes and feel relaxed enough to a) go to the toilet in my diapers or b) enjoy a round of smiles with my parents while they make silly noises at me. Daddy's noises sound a bit different than mommy's - Brazilian Portugese and French and then Mommy offers a little American English and French...I suppose they are hoping that one of these days I'll be able to figure it all out and respond accordingly. I suppose with my three passports it's the least I can do. I've included a video for you to enjoy! This is dedicated to my family in Brazil, France, United States and the Czech Republic - as it's my universal way of communicating to you that I'm having a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment