Wednesday, February 2, 2011

365 Days later ...

I've officially arrived at my first anniversary of life. The day started out a little shaky as I had a little intestinal difficulties....but that wouldn't stop me from enjoying my party that my parents had kindly organized for me. Every guest donned a party hat and a smile.

As luck would have it I was surrounded by my amazing family and my parents' dear friends in our little nest in the sky. We offered our guests brazilian specialities and cupcakes which were a hit - although as usual mom ordered far too much food - made our building very happy as she did a tour de force handing out food after the party was done.....

I was spoiled by every last person and I felt so very special and unfortunately a little woozy which led me to sleep through most of my party but I came to just in time to blow out my candle and to open my presents.

Did I happen to mention that I'm walking? Yes sireee bob, since 11.5 months I've taken to two steppin' it throughout the house. At my party however, no one saw as I was swung from one set of arms to the next which was fine by me as I was a little needy that day.

Here's to my family and friends, thank you for making me feel so special.

(P.S Three days later I ended up in the ER do to dehydration, it seems that I caught a serious case of the gastro and nothing wanted to stay in me - and it was coming out both ends faster than mom and dad could clean change and pray that it would all be over soo. Thanks to Hospital Neckar I was up and about in no time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment