Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's December

How on earth did we arrive at December 15 without a peep from me or mom? Must be the fact that mom's busy working on projects, worrying about whatever mommy's worry about and trying to make sure that I have enough (but not too much) intellectual creative stimulation with a dash of "play time on my own" buttered with naps and sleeping through the night in my own big boy bed, plus making sure she keeps Daddy on his toes and supporting him growing his business. Boy mommy's sure do alot.

I've turned 2, on November 20th to be exact and I shared my special day with friends and fmaily. I was so spoiled by everyone and I continue to enjoy all the gifts and memories that that day afforded me. I live for cars, trains, tractors, bus', fire trcks, garbage trucks, but you all knew that and if you can imagine it I don't think I'll ever have enough until I start liking girls that is.

My parents love asking me questions, because these days I respond by saying "OK" - to pretty much whatever they ask me - they seemed thrilled as they get this excitable funny face and I can't help but want to make them happy. I'm SLOWLY learning to share, my mommy has noticed that when I'm offered food that I'll make sure that everyone around me is also served and then and only then will I eat. I've also discovered that ladies have boobies and I like to just poke them and exclaim "boobie!!" at the top of my little lungs, mom loves that! The deep scarlet color she turns confirms it.

Right before my birthday I received my first hair cut and overall it was not a traumatic experience and I even received a medal for my good beahavior.

I love to run, spin in circles, to JUMP and I continue to learn more words each day in French, english and portugese.

I await the arrival of Pere Claus (my version of santa claus and pere noel). The lumiere on the tree is fantastic and mom has assured me that Santa can't miss the house because of them.

Dad and I spend most of our time together in stitches, I'm lucky to have a Daddy that really gets me and my humor and I get his.. we get each other.

My "vovo" is visiting us in paris, and we're going to spending the holidays with almost the entire family except for my Auntie Marie-louise who will be keeping the home fires burning in SF. Love you Auntie! May all of you have a merry and bright holiday season!

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment