Yesterday January 20th, I celebrated my 2nd month here on earth. It's been grand, mom and dad dote on me daily. I have my good days and my bad days. I'm slowly growing out of my onesies and PJs every week which is truly freaking mommy out and she can't believe how fast I'm growing and on top of it every time she puts aside the outgrown clothes - they happen to mysteriously find there way back into the drawer. Is it Daddy? Or is mom suffering from anal retentive short term memory syndrome - everything in it's place and if it's sitting outside we must put in back in ... even if we left it outside for a reason!!!
Dad thinks I'm going through baby puberty - he keeps telling mommy that my voice is changing - could be, I can't really tell all I know is that I currently laugh and smile in silence and although every once in a while a gurgle will accompany a laugh or smile which floats mommy's boat to no end. Mommy and I spend LOTS of time together. She feeds me, changes me and puts me to sleep in her arms. Daddy is working alot these days which he loves but every free minute he has he's all mine and I'm all his. He can't get enough of me and I can't blame him because I'm cute.
I have yet to learn certain manners, like no passing gas while at the dinner table or in the arms of my parent's friends.. but I'm small it just sneaks up on me what can I do...and if I stare up with my big grey blue eyes I'm usually forgiven.
I've had a number of visitors to the house in the past few weeks, including Dominique and her daughter Laetitia (Dominique grew up around the corner from my Grandmere Anne-Louise, and Laetitia came to stay with mommy and her family when she was young), Sylvain and Virginie (mommy's cousin and his girfriend) took care of me while Mom and Dad went out - I fell asleep on Sylvain which was sooo fun as there was so much space to spread out on. I love having visitors and I hope that I'll be able to meet all of mommy and daddy's friends and family in the next few months. So come on over! I'm waiting.....
Wow 2 months young already ! Soon mummy and daddy will be running after you in the parc : )
ReplyDelete